Get more for less.
Far too many 401(k)s are too expensive, too time-consuming to manage and offer little to you and your employees. Your401kSource.com makes finding and managing your company’s retirement plans better, easier and cheaper.
REAP THE BENEFITS OF A BETTER 401(k) PLAN.
Hiring and retaining quality employees is more challenging today thanks to low unemployment and high turnover. Gain a competitive advantage with benefit packages that don’t break the bank.
WHY OFFER A 401(k) PLAN BENEFIT?
Attract and Retain
Increasing Employee Morale and Engagement. Happy Employees Can Lead to Bigger Profits!
THE RIGHT 401(k) PLAN. LESS RISK. NO SURPRISES.
Save time, lower your costs and avoid compliance risks by putting our 401(k) experts to work for your company. We’ll suggest the solutions that are the best fit for your company, your employees and budget.
LEVERAGE YOUR401kSOURCE.COM FOR THESE BENEFITS WITHOUT PAYING MORE IN FEES:
- Transparency – Receive fee transparency with no 12B1 fees or hidden compensation.
- Better Options – Gain best-in-class provider and investment options. We’ll find and suggest the plans that are the best value and fit for you.
- Lower Risk – Ongoing compliance and administration equals lower liability and audit costs.
- Service – Receive ongoing employee account service, support and education.
- Save Time & Money – Your401kSource.com will do the heavy lifting, streamline the process, and provide better options – while saving you money.
Are you still manually moving all or part of your data from your payroll service to your 401(k) provider? Save time and headaches by integrating your record keeper, benefits software, 401(k) and payroll provider. We’ll help you automate the process.
MORE CHOICES FROM COMPANIES YOU CAN TRUST.
RWA Advisors has vetted and developed strong relationships with the most respected 401(k) providers in the industry. We’ll work closely with you to select the provider that best fits your budget and objectives.
Learn how we can improve your 401(k) experience.
Your Guide to Evaluating Providers
If you’re considering changing 401(k) providers but are not certain of all the questions to ask and topics to cover, don’t fret. There are multiple approaches to getting solid options. This scorecard is designed to be used as a guide to cover the most important subjects and questions. By the end of this process you should have a 401(k) that is less expensive than what you have now. Better employee communications, better thought out investment options and less overall work for you and your staff.